H5动漫资源论坛

找回密码
 入住H5
查看: 149|回复: 0

[吐槽] moncler outlet veneto L1uKICboV6

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-5 16:22:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sports Network (Chutian) According to "Modern Express" reported that a 19-year-old girl Vocational Nanjing, the school boys with the same emotional entanglements occur, there has been no result. April 28 afternoon, the girl about both parents to meet the Drum Tower Square to witness the two broke up,fendi occhiali da sole, the results happen appalling scene - the last to touch the girl asked the boy's face, but with a razor blade hidden in his hand to cut his throat, then they themselves intend to attempted suicide. Both parents were bloody scenes scared almost collapsed.
Girl Mother: "She is crazy"
At 15:00 on April 28th, the reporter went to the Nanjing Gulou Hospital emergency room,abbigliamento peuterey outlet, the door stood several of the police, debridement interior came a girl crying. "Oh, crazy,coach lunette de soleil, we did not think so ah!" The girl's mother had just come out from debridement room, excitedly he said his daughter has to do anything.
In persuaded the crowd,gioielli italia, a little girl mother emotional stability. "I was from Anhui, and her husband divorced long ago,louboutin noir, I was working in Nanjing,zd0kltV0Xq, Nanjing brought her daughter to school, has made every effort,ed hardy bracelets, but that did not think she would fall in love so early ah!" Said the mother sadly . "The boy break, we baby these days has not been quiet,woolrich outlet online, every day at home, crying." The mother said the girl,hogan rebel, April 28 at noon, the two sides agreed to meet the Drum Tower Square,A8nNEr8cv1, she was there,gucci lunette de vue, I did not expect happened accident, the boy scratches his daughter after, followed by on their own wrists up. "I'm nothing, I'm not satisfied ah!" The girl's cries and from the interior came debridement, the mother turned to go,HbTm5AiF93, "pops" twice,louboutin, slapped her two ears. At this reporter saw the girl's left wrist still wrapped in gauze, his mother's hands also have a lot of blood.
Yu throat knife boyfriend attempted suicide
Afterward, the reporter found the injured boy's mother. Speaking in the afternoon of the scene,tom ford occhiali da sole, the boy's mother still can not believe, she says that her son broke up with each other, these days they also went to the school to coordinate the matter by the school, but has not been resolved. That afternoon, the girl requested by both parents witness, we break this last meeting,tiffany orecchini outlet, the two sides each time they come three or four people,chaussure zanotti Csux68pvr5, no one thought would be an accident. "Well, the girl said with my son alone for a few words, to the side,chapeau polo, the girl said that it would touch his son's face, and she put the blade hidden in his hand,gucci bracciali, and it would draw anymore!" The boy's mother comes Here, broke down in tears. After the incident, they quickly carried the boy, went all the way near the Drum Tower Hospital.
"I hope this matter as soon as possible in the past."
Reporters learned from the doctor, girl wrist injury has been treated, boy injured relatively heavy, but fortunately not deep throat was cut, five or six sewing needles, the problem is not large.
15:00 more,cappelli obey, the boy came out from the emergency room, the girl has been waiting at the door this time. See throat wrapped in gauze boys,woolrich outlet, girls especially excited mood suddenly, she struggled to pull the boy to go out, he kept asking: "Why do you do this, you do not say you want to make love to me  '" you deceive me miserably, and now I have nothing! "said the girl slumped. The boys just want to escape on the way back to the girl explained: "I also want to love you, but ......"
Watching the scene, the girls mother said angrily, her 19-year-old, now on is a mechanical and electrical technical school in Nanjing, below year vocational. She thought her daughter was still small, will not fall in love, "I tutor very strict, if you know,swarovski boucles d'oreilles, do not give them long talk."
"But the boy has parents know, my daughter also went to their house, their relatives know these things, why not tell us anything " The mother said the girl, fall in love and break up, eventually lose the girl, the man parents attitude too is not responsible. "I've been to school,nike lunette de soleil sFYL12FvA5, it was also speaking, our family lost daughter is losing color, they are together, my daughter paid for!"
The boy's mother responded by saying that before the girl is played to their home, they thought it was a normal friendship, and later his son told this, just have to take part this year in June sons tests, the two broke up is normal. "This kind of thing a man can not decide,hollister pas cher, let alone get married will divorce it!"
Reporters found that girls seem to be the boy's mother is very resentful, and said: "You at home since there is no good day!" The boy's mother said he was worried about this: "  The future will no longer trouble ah" The girl and her mother at the scene said, "only I hope this matter as soon as possible in the past, we will not mention any conditions!"
&#160,occhiali da vista 32XM63hp33,woolrich artic parka;
 Disclaimer: This article represents only the personal views,louboutin paris femme Wk9Lo3Nd33, nothing to do with Phoenix. Its originality, as well as in the statements and content without the site confirmed on this article and in which all or part of the contents, text authenticity,céline occhiali da sole, completeness, timeliness,chapeau last kings qcuK6DTg2i, without any guarantee or promise, the reader is for reference only, and please verify their own content.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|H5动漫资源论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 01:23 , Processed in 0.706535 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.