H5动漫资源论坛

找回密码
 入住H5
查看: 188|回复: 0

[吐槽] cappelli new york J6kw6D1ASy

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-4 19:19:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After 56 hours buried in the rubble, she slowly opened his eyes in the People's Liberation Army soldiers happy birthday song. Yesterday afternoon, the reporter in Sichuan Huaxi Hospital ICU ward, saw the successful rescue of 20-year-old girl Pengzhou positive Jia Jiao. At this time, she was lying quietly on the bed, his head badly swollen eyelids and limbs. "For too long buried in the ruins, resulting in renal failure,, but her vital signs were normal." Doctor Xue said the doctor.
Girl buried boil out
Admiral uncle told me: "You will not die,ceinture stefano ricci!"
"You lied to me,chrome hearts lunette de soleil, how no one to rescue me." Buried in the rubble in Dujiangyan a plant over 20 hours positive Jia Jiao extremely low mood, crying incessantly. "My child,hogan scarpe, hold on! You will not go wrong! Believe me " Deng Changyou, political commissar of the Air Force to the rescue will kneel down in front of hand-dug hole, shouted encouragement Jia Jiao being buried inside.
16:00 yesterday, Sichuan University Huaxi Hospital intensive care room,new balance paris, witnessed the scene Jia is far from being tender 哥哥贾 told reporters on the scene to rescue the time. At that time, he heard the general firmly to rescue the soldiers,escarpins louboutin, said: "! You must take her rescued alive"
There have been positive and Jia Jiao chat, understand and do not know who are sent to encourage,WH07H9SWyF, Jia Jiao positive emotions calm down slowly. 56 hours later, she returned to sanity, to say the first words, "Thank you! I Zhongyu Ao over,chapeau obey, because uncle (Deng Changyou) told me that I will not die!"
The hospital corridor,woolrich milano,chaussures louboutin ngqu2ou4Va, Jia is far,1psPuH89Og, said he and his sister are Pengzhou people,N6GHP86P5X, sister alone in Dujiangyan work. His sister told him that the earthquake, she was injured in the foot joints dormitory rest, I felt a sudden earth shattering, she flew to the door to go out. Since the collapse of buildings caused security door deformation, it has been unable to open. 9 o'clock that night rushed to Dujiangyan sister Jia is far from the residence of the town of Pengzhou Ponceau ginkgo Township home, standing in front of the ruins anxiously calling her sister's name. "My brother, I'm here,moncler, help me!" Hearing his sister's response, Jia is far from bare hands to dig dig up immediately, "rushing Wow", as he dug plane, brick ruins began to fall. For fear of stones hit my sister, Jia is far only stop. "I keep in front of the cold concrete,louboutin homme, a sleepless night."
Life and death 56 hours
Race against time to rescue 160 soldiers of emergency
Jia Jiao positive for the successful rescue,ed hardy bracelets, the Air Force has more than 160 officers and men involved in this life and death rescue.
Prefabricated pressure in the left hand, wood cross against the face, right leg curled up on his chest, the body stuck in the rock crevices ...... The first arrivals of more than 80 rescue workers slightest movement, Jia Jiao on being in pain, plus ruins after a long rescue excavation,air max solde, the existing force structure is broken, large stones began to fall, rescue work has entered the Speed of time. 2:30 pm from the 12th Jia Jiao being buried, to at 8:00 on the 13th through the rescue personnel at the scene rescue,peuterey uomo 2015, to rescue the first unfavorable,louboutin soldes, it has been nearly 20 hours.
Time is life! Rescue workers immediately decided to squeeze Asia Jia positive pressure to rescue Johnson stones. They invited the earthquake dynamics expert stone buildings and tree 叶建青 two doctors, but also rushed transferred to more than 80 rescue workers. Experts depending on the circumstances, decided to use a crane to stabilize the entire ruins vehicle structure, and then the positive Jia Jiao stones one by one solid body.
After a day and a night of intense relief,links bracelets, to 14 noon, Jia Jiao positive side stones was finally cleared, the body may be active in space was buried layer, the rescuers to her rescue rope system, implemented as a whole stretch rescue, but because of her The right leg was caught in stone, so do not force pull, 28 hours of rescue efforts, was eventually forced to declare suspended.
Rescue workers again re-analysis considerations, the final decision to change strategy, to adopt a new round of relief measures,louboutin pas cher MtS4dd9lc6, will have been cleared out of the living space with a wood quarantine and re-dug a Face to resolve Jia Jiao right leg being trapped situation. Through unremitting efforts,chapeau nfl,cinture milano jtOtr63Wrv, Jia Jiao finally being rescued in the evening of 14, the scene suddenly burst into a round of applause,longchamp paris site officiel, everyone eyes were moist. In this case, the distance being Jia Jiao was buried in the ruins of the time there are 56 hours, her mind already somewhat sober.
 & Lt; & lt,swarovski lunette de soleil; Previous 12 Next & gt; &amp,longchamp homme; gt,christian louboutin pas cher;
 Disclaimer: This article represents only the personal views, nothing to do with Phoenix. Its originality, as well as in the statements and content without the site confirmed on this article and in which all or part of the contents,ceinture calvin klein, text authenticity,escarpin louboutin pas cher q3Cm6b17Xb, completeness, timeliness, without any guarantee or promise, the reader is for reference only, and please verify their own content.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|H5动漫资源论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 01:26 , Processed in 0.793862 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.