H5动漫资源论坛

找回密码
 入住H5
查看: 256|回复: 0

[吐槽] louboutin paris homme kJqHe13EsM

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-3 13:35:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Families in Urumqi Welcome Road bus station machinery repair banners to find witnesses,chapeau chicago bulls,escarpins louboutin eDI4GjiPS3.
Asian Heart Network iyaxin.com (Ben correspondent 石丰森 map / Our reporter Li Tiejun) "Find the evening of February 24,nike occhiali da sole UnELutsmOM, machine repair station traffic accident witnesses," March 2,asics gel lyte 3, Welcome Road repair workshop in Urumqi bus Such a banner hanging station. Mr. Yu stood sobbed, his father called Yu Liucheng, 82 years old,coach occhiali da sole,7Mn7L2OM6B, last Wednesday (February 24) 20:40, welcome in Urumqi route south to north light rail intersection,O6f4nh2f6u, a red taxi will father knocked down crossing the road to escape, the old man was sent to hospital 16 hours after death. "We hope to find an eyewitness, the driver will be caught as soon as possible."
March 1,chaussures asics, the reporter went Welcome Road iron and gold district Yu Liucheng home. Reporters from the resident's family members to see the medical certificate of death,peuterey donna, 余柳成 is "severe combined injuries, traumatic hemorrhagic shock and death."
Yu Liucheng third daughter Yu Wenping said his father is Nongqishi 137 regiment retired workers, have six children,nike lunette de soleil, for fear of a burden to their children, usually the father and mother living together, age is great, but good health. "My father was a warm-hearted man,spaccio hogan, the day he was to live in the bungalow before checking whether the cracking water room, because now uninhabited cottage, father worried about their own water pipe cracking other residents."
Time of the incident, Ms. division, said walking around,scarpe hogan uomo, heard the "bang" of a sound, I looked back at the old man has been lying on the ground. "I heard someone shout 'grasp remember the license plate number,' and I saw the street near a taxi slowed down but sped away when the taxi is the vehicle that car,louis vuitton lunette de vue W1zawN2EIo, hastily jotted down." then crossing the public alarm and through call 120, the old man was taken to hospital.
Yu Wenping said: "My father died on the 25th,chapeau hip hop fX2pdsaX8J,police lunette de soleil, after the police department conducted an investigation,tn nike,WgRDA5hg8H, but the taxi number provided by witnesses is not a car accident."
Lee drove the taxi driver said the master, the night he was driving through this section, see an old man crossing the street, he stepped on the brakes and other old people cross the street,nike france, and so the old man from his car through the front left side,3UwSfeMtYA, he drove off. "Getting out 10 meters away, I heard a loud car, seen through the rearview mirror was in the right lane a red taxi Zhuangfei the elderly,louboutin chaussures, after leaving, when I passed the car from the side I saw the driver is male, about 30 years old, I also pay attention to the license plate number, but did not remember exactly. "
Yu Liucheng eldest daughter Yu Wenqing said,piumini moncler, as soon as the accident owners to justice, on the 26th they were printed "looking for witnesses," the notice, prepare in the vicinity of the incident posted on the wall. When the sanitation workers are not allowed to inform the notice posted on the wall,lunette de soleil, they will be distributed to nearby shops. In addition,swarovski occhiali da sole, they are also looking for witnesses specially produced banner hanging in the station office. "I hope the member of the public can provide important clues,adidas france, we will give re-thank."
Urumqi Public Security Bureau Traffic Police Detachment new urban police brigade police handling the case said that when they arrived on the scene, the vehicle had fled. According to the site concluded that the vehicle should be damaged the right front side. After days of Mocha, visits have been initially identified the vehicle as a red Jetta taxi. Please contact witnesses and informants associated with the brigade. Police also reminded the public and various repair staff to pay attention to the recent taxi service, such as a suspicious vehicle,nike silver, please contact them. Contact: Xu police officer, police officer Luo. Phone: 3722110,3761773.

Disclaimer: This article represents only the personal views,hogan outlet online, nothing to do with Phoenix. Its originality,collezione hogan, as well as in the statements and content without the site confirmed on this article and in which all or part of the contents,magasin louboutin paris pas cher, text authenticity, completeness, timeliness, without any guarantee or promise, the reader is for reference only, and please verify their own content.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|H5动漫资源论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 23:38 , Processed in 0.347313 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.