H5动漫资源论坛

找回密码
 入住H5
查看: 158|回复: 0

[吐槽] I also have an obligation to do something.

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-15 20:23:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Haishu District implemented the "long river system", sanitation workers on the banks of the river clean-up garbage Miaohou
March 3, the newspaper joint Ningbo urban river management office launched a large-scale plan of action news "care doorstep of the river." During this time, there are readers to report doorstep of Heihe river smell, but also to our readers rebellion side of the "folk flood of people." Various departments also good news, it has issued flood control initiatives have opened a rectification notice. Our common wish is simple - to make the river clean house number, then clear number. □ correspondent Yong Zhang Li Xuan Zu Ying liter Cai Xiaofeng reporters photographer Zhang Peijian

? Story?

"This time I go back home in Fenghua, heard a very touching story of flood control." Yesterday morning, his hometown in Fenghua Shangtian Chai village of Ao Lo hotline phone call to the newspaper to provide clues, said the village has an old man, live frugally out 11 million dollars to the river. Yesterday, the reporter was removed in touch on the old man.

Growth in the river, this river has a deep love

The "flood of people" called Luo Changyi, 67 years old, born in the village of Ao Chai, Chai long Ao village. His house a few meters away, there is a small river before. The village people do not know the name of the river, some people call it the "village River", ao Chai River. The river winds from Chai Ao village and over, from the village to the end of the village reservoir, a total length of 800 meters. In the end, lead to a river.

Luo Changyi old house and the new house built later, in the river. "This river, for me and our whole village, are very important." Luo Changyi said, his childhood, the water is very clear, he often along with the adults in the river wash rice vegetables, wash bath. During the summer, the river is a paradise for children.

"Later, I have children,http://www.csports.cn/sc/home.php?mod=space&uid=57842, and often to the river to play. Our village, generations of people have this river have feelings." He said simple dialect,http://www.tukipie.net/camera/index.cgi, discourse, is this The river deep love.

The village put money regulation, lack of experience led to the river difficult plot

Chai Ao is a small village, and urban ratio,http://www.kunshan.travel:81/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5362308&fromuid=14379, contamination is not serious. Life contamination may be due to other factors, this village river slowly faded old handsome, somewhat dirty. The villagers sometimes the garbage thrown into this river. This makes Luo Changyi feel sad.

In 2012, he and other villagers together and come to a good news - the village put money remediation of the river. Riverbank ascent Shidi, guardrail installation, but also the construction of a park along the river, and are equipped with a number of trash. "It was a wild river, all of a sudden become a city of rivers, beautiful ah!" But,nike air max pas cher, Luo Changyi and the villagers found a new problem - the basic plot is not up water. It turned out that due to lack of water management experience, flawed process design, the waters flow more quickly, piled up the river is difficult, especially in the dry season, basically no water.

"More beautiful, no water no good ah." Luo Changyi look in the eyes, anxious heart. If there is no water, a long time, the river would not, and the river will become a garbage dump. He asked several times to the village to the river training. To the village economy is weak, he could get no extra money to the river.

"Doorstep of the river, I also have an obligation to do something."

. "Was I, every day think things are looking at the river bed Dry, was very upset, do not do something practical." Ran the village several times to no avail, Luo Changyi sprouted an idea - - doorstep this river,louboutin femme pas cher, I also have an obligation to do something.

"At that time, I do not know how much it costs. Also afraid of the family does not agree." So, when a family dinner, Luo Changyi try to make their own, somewhat crazy idea.

"This river now, the village temporarily money rule,scarpe hogan, doing so is not the solution, or else, our family out of money now. You to the river, also have feelings of it."

"You see, my years are also able to save some of the kinds of flowers and pension money. Normally,http://cgi.waka.h.mepage.jp, I do not spend more, do not play mahjong, on an occasional cigarette smoke. You lose when I play mahjong, or squandering spend a. "

"The river is not cured,http://www.daigouzhe.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=6241, I was not at ease." ......

Some communication down, let Luo Changyi surprise - his wife and children are very supportive.

It took 110,http://www.4d4k.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=24639,000 yuan pension money, so the river like a child, like

With the family's consent, Luo Changyi found the party secretary Luo Jiancheng. Luo Jiancheng told reporters yesterday: "I certainly do not believe ah, thought he was joking so many years when the party secretary, also first met the villagers to engage in the construction of his own pocket to the village old Luo conditions, not in the village. how good, usually he is very economical. "

However,http://home.china168.biz/home.php?mod=space&uid=2405211, Luo Changyi very seriously and adhere to. Thus, the village got the construction teams to the scene, the budget to more than 100,000 yuan. "! OK, I'm out," Luo Changyi immediately remove 110,000 yuan pension money,louboutin soldes, only one requirement - the river cured.

Since the end of last year, the river project started up again, Luo Changyi almost every day, staring. The villagers were very few people know that this money is ordinary villagers.

Instream erected 13 dam, the river do the three light cement cracks ...... Earlier this year, the secondary treatment project was finally completed. It found that - but the river was piled up, like before a. Now, the village people and like in the past, came to the river vegetables, walking, summer, and they can lower river swimming.

Completion of the day, Luo Changyi specially bought 200 pounds of red carp into the water. He smiled and said:. ". I am the person might be a little silly,lancel soldes, you want to return to the river look like a child watching the river, happy ah."

? Action?

Haishu rectification notice issued 11

Improve efficiency river

Five Waters rule requires public participation, also need government action. Yesterday,http://zhangchun9090.83.web1269.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=195099, Haishu District 11 issued a rectification notice, for greater efficiency river. "Not only pointing to their own care task River, also requires the completion of 15 days in the relevant governance." Haishu District Housing Construction Bureau flood liaison get "on the riverside area of responsibility requires environmental health issues for rectification notice" feel to the heavy weight.

Notice from the Office of Haishu District Five water print, river length, territorial street, archive, perform a rectification units are stating departments, street or beautify the corresponding corrective inland specific content of the work, put forward relevant rectification, landscaping views and clear time node. "15 days, every river remediation, landscaping same time node." Fan prop Haishu five full-time deputy director of the Office of Water Gang told reporters, after 15 days, they will carry out special inspections on the notice for the content, verify reconciliation.

"Pressure Alexander," is the river's long common experience. Get notice of the afternoon, Duantang neighborhood organizations who immediately south of the River on a chess room illegal structures were demolished. Ma Shu-site person in charge of the East, said: "The pressure is certainly big in our suburban street junction, the river Luanda Jian, indiscriminate dumping of more than .15 days phenomenon is very tight in our arrangement, first demolished illegally built,. re-dredging, the river slowly ecosystem restoration. "

? Initiative?

Party in the "Five Waters Governance"

Responsible for leading lump sum

Yesterday, Ningbo Municipal Party Committee Organization Department made arrangements to carry out the "flood water protection, clean US homeland," Feng led action, play grass-fighting force and the exemplary role of party members and cadres in the demonstration "Five Waters Governance".

Ningbo to "protect flood water, clean US homeland," Feng led action as an important part of the second batch of the Party's mass line educational practice activities. In particular, the requirements of party members and cadres in the "Five Waters Governance" promises to take the lead Jiannuo, responsible for leading the lump sum, the lead volunteer service, the lead conservation and waste reduction, the lead donor of the material. Meanwhile, Ningbo, the "five water cohabitation" grassroots party building work included responsibility assessment, as comprehensively promote grass-roots party organizations, "fortress index" and in all areas of party members "front collar index" evaluation of important content, to further promote grass-roots party organizations and the majority of Party members flood water protection.

According to reports, the Party Organization Department in conjunction with the City Agriculture Office organized means "three thousand farmers means a member of the flood when Pioneer" activities, boosting 510 villages and rural sewage treatment projects, "Heihe, smelly river, river rubbish" governance.
 (Edit: SN098)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|H5动漫资源论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 23:23 , Processed in 0.815656 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.