找回密码
 入住H5
查看: 296|回复: 5

[吐槽] YTJDE1QWAl

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-13 18:50:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I made a delicious dish

We must end door bowl

Live in reed door, 83-year-old mother, a child and a woman. Son too polio, life could hardly take care of themselves; son suffering from cerebellar atrophy, gradually bedridden, her daughter wanted to return to her family but also everywhere at once.

Over the years, the elderly in either repair the furnace, drying quilts,http://www.yukapon.com/cgi-bin/aska/aska.cgi, through the toilet, or pay the electricity bills, telephone bills, retirement examined, all Ouyang home to help the couple. "We were not even put them as an outsider, when his father on his aging mother."

"The elderly are coming from difficult years, want to eat not bear to wear, and old,http://bbs.maomibuy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374236, do not move too much trouble dish." If home care Xiaofang had done something good food,orecchini tiffany, sweet and sour pork ribs,http://211.86.128.2/gjjl/Review.asp?NewsID=595, lotus root soup simmer ... ... She remembers Sheng bowl, end-to-door to go.

Couple in turn leave to accompany the elderly doctor

Two elderly people in poor health,nike jordan pas cher, often to the hospital, Ouyang couple take turns to leave, go to the hospital to accompany the elderly, help call car, registered, queuing payment.

One day in 2009, Lee dad out prematurely, heart attack and fainted, while neighbors dialed 120,air max nike pas cher, while her mother hastened to inform his family. That has Xiaofang still in bed, I heard someone frantically ran upstairs and knock on the door, was surprised,http://periscopewebvideo.com/user/59441/fbconnect, quickly got up and opened the door. I heard that Lee dad disease, she also was kept attend to wash hair, put on the jacket and ran, and other emergency vehicles to 120 after all the way to the hospital has been accompanied to 12:00. Ouyang until the Lantern Festival came, she hastened to leave the unit.

Twenty years, similar things have been numerous.

Once, at 3 am, Ouyang couple were coming from the balcony bamboo percussion awakened. It turned out that her mother is uncomfortable reed, bamboo sticks to beat them for help. The couple quickly contact the hospital, called the car, tossing all night. At dawn the next day, I rubbed my face with cold water then go to work.

To enter in-law to me this off

Today, Lu-law who want to enter the door, the door must be opened Ouyang home.

This is due to both a secret convention: "If someone knocked on the door, we must first open the door, if Ouyang Ouyang home nobody home, a stranger to the elderly must not open the door." It turned out that some crooks eyeing the elderly living alone, door attempt to defraud various names. Once crooks posing Laileyibang elderly in telecommunications staff, the name "stored calls, free plane fees" under the guise of deception, thanks to the timely detection of Ouyang Lantern and crooks off. Since then, the two have a "secret agreement."

In addition to the agreement, there are two signal. In the evening if the elderly physically uncomfortable, then do not open the door came directly to the balcony to dry clothes with stays knock on the next door balcony Clothesline scaffolding on the line - next to the master bedroom balcony Ouyang home, they could first a time to hear, and then the old man parked a spare key to open the door in the past to help.

In fact,http://www.szfwq.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=16009, several years ago, the key Lo-law would put Ouyang home. Because dad poor health, her mother worried about what happened when he went out to find people to help, took the keys to Ouyang, please have a look at him from time to time.

Last year, the 89-year-old Lee dad died. In order to prevent mother-Lo lonely, Ouyang day to the elderly couple string a door, pulling homemade accompany the elderly, giving her broad mind, to see if she has what it takes.

"Daddy is more than a good one, ah, previously quite take care of us." Xiaofang once recalled,scarpe nike air force, twenty years ago when the son of preschool, she and her husband went to work. Noon son come home for dinner, forget to lock the door when you go out of. Lee dad wanted to make her family's door, but worried that the child did not get in with a key back in the afternoon, he moved a stool to sit the entrance, literally and figuratively, to help her family "gatekeepers" until they came home from work.

Son picked up the baton of love

Zeng Xiaofang parents died early, Ouyang's mother in Mianyang, so they put the old couple next door when his old man to be. "To be honest, some children will not necessarily be able to do this on their part." Speaking of the staff committees they praise: "We also know that last year the couple of their deeds, the couple low-key, say nothing. "

For over 20 years, Ouyang couple dedicated to take care of a neighbor, so the two old dignity, their words and deeds have affected the son Ouyang Jie. Ouyang Jie childhood is next door to the grandparents, "pistachio", the university, the weekend home from school,air max nike pas cher, they always go first. Lu met her mother on the first floor to buy food back, will take the initiative to take over, how not to let the old man lifting heavy loads. Lu mother often lamented: "Ouyang met their family is our greatest blessing in this life." & Nbsp;

Twenty years without paying interest, so that the surrounding neighborhood to bring this to the warm-hearted couple are full of praise, but they are very low key, never just quietly doing, not saying anything. "Does not mean we are low key, we really did not do things ......

Peak District has a pair of ordinary couple, after moving from 1989 Friendship community, 23 years as one day to take care of the door of an elderly couple, whether it is to repair the furnace, drying quilts, or utility bills, retirement examined ...... unavoidably, Who even knock the door of her mother at home, are they first opened the door to see,http://www.moon.sannet.ne.jp/y_miwa/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi, "the one off", they recognized her mother would open the door. The couple said, "We lived together for twenty years, when a person."

Lift Ouyang couples, neighbors all thumbs.

1989 Friendship Street Ouyang couple moved metallurgical 35th Street community workers from 56 villages on the 8th, and Lo became spearmint old door neighbor. From then on, they began to take care of this for sixty elderly couple daily life. Last April, 89-year-old Lee funeral dad died, also after their busy preparing many condolence people have the misconception that they are children of the elderly.

"It's not worth the interview, we do all the little things." Couple of very simple words, "to live together twenty years, when one family."

[Story]

Ouyang Lantern husband,http://www.1000lol.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=197209, 54-year-old, gold-owned Wuhan Iron and Steel Company workers. "My wife says that people taking too ...... my life the most successful thing is to marry my wife." Ouyang few words, in an interview, said most of the time to listen to his wife, often smiling, nodded.

His wife had Xiaofang, 51 years old, Wuhan Iron and Steel International Trade Company workers: "My husband is really for people, otherwise I would not fancy him." Zeng Xiaofang pungent able, catch a look.

[People]

Lei said, doing a good thing is not difficult, difficult life only a good thing, not a bad thing. Indeed, to do a good thing is not difficult, difficult is twenty-three years consistently adhere to. Ouyang couple, two ordinary people, has quietly done a sense of heaven and earth trivial. In the neighborhood consciousness today,http://zazna.com/selection/index.php?item/create_form/1, this is like a quietly flowing river like the warmth of the truth, let us still believe that people believe hope.

[Editor]

Trainee reporter Lin Wan Hao correspondent Zeng Feng Ying Wang Li

Share: welcome to comment I want to comment
 Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging
发表于 2015-7-13 18:55:03 | 显示全部楼层

I made a delicious dish
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-13 19:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
这是什么 i made a delicisous dish
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-13 19:58:35 | 显示全部楼层
i made a delicisous dish
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|H5动漫资源论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 21:31 , Processed in 0.965265 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.