H5动漫资源论坛

找回密码
 入住H5
查看: 167|回复: 0

[吐槽] longchamp pas cher VmkSFeJDY4

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-7 07:12:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The day before yesterday evening, Xiao Zhang,longchamp recrutement, who lives in Liangshan,abercrombie paris, because her boyfriend do not want to buy their own diamond ring, actually biting boyfriend by kissing one's tongue, but fortunately the injury does not hurt her boyfriend. 1. When people bite the tongue,giuseppe, from the base of the tongue biting (the root of that part of the mouth),6zA0i7m8fD, the rest will be blocked windpipe, suffocating death.
Times (Reporter Wan rain) the day before yesterday evening, Xiao Zhang, who lives in Liangshan, because her boyfriend do not want to buy their own diamond ring, actually biting boyfriend by kissing one's tongue,armani lunette de vue, but fortunately the injury does not hurt her boyfriend.
Girlfriend: I just wanted to give him a lesson
"I just wanted to give him a lesson,outlet hogan, but did not think too hard." This year 26-year-old Zhang Shuai and her boyfriend (a pseudonym) fell in love more than two years. Zhang boyfriend hinted several times that he wanted to get married, but have been her boyfriend to now there is no economic basis,tiffany roma,peuterey UVl2usFoty, to struggle for several years,4I35rSP809, citing avoided. In order to make their own peace of mind, Zhang hopes to send her boyfriend to buy a diamond ring himself as an engagement present. "But this little request,louboutin homme, he has been reluctant to meet me." To this end,doudoune femme moncler pas cher 590Yh1U8d2, Zhang has been very angry.
The day before yesterday evening, about Sally met her boyfriend, a meeting, very mysterious boyfriend Zhang handed a box. Zhang is happy, but opened the box and saw only a silver ring. "I pretended to be happy, going to kiss him." Just when two people kiss, suddenly, Wang "ah" sound,dior bracciali, they muzzled, kept the blood flow. Originally, when Zhang and her boyfriend kissing, teeth and shoved a hard, biting his tongue.
A medical examination does not affect the pronunciation
"I was just trying to teach him a lesson,abercrombie milano, because silver rings and diamond rings are not the same thing." Zhang said, but thought that he too much force, saying that her boyfriend tongue biting little finger as big as a fingernail. Zhang hurried to her boyfriend to the hospital.
After a medical examination, and the wound was stitched. Doctors said the man's tongue cut off, as long as a doctor within 24 hours suture timely,louboutin paris, the survival rate is generally 70% or more. Patients after a period of correction and training, pronunciation by the degree of influence is very small. The Wang case is light, after the wound healed, will not affect the normal pronunciation.
Boyfriend: I do not blame her
After listening to the doctors, Zhang and Wang was relieved. "I do not blame her, she is not intentional." Wang said,air max thea homme,magasin adidas 1rcllfJ1OE, he knows his girlfriend is angry moment, he assured his girlfriend, he is now just do not have enough ability to give his girlfriend happy,piumini peuterey,escarpins louboutin r2gaGd48Rw, so after two years, will marry she was. After listening to the words of her boyfriend, Zhang sweet smile.
"Lisp killed," one said there is no scientific basis
Novels,asics femme, drama, often can see the "bite tongue suicide" scene. Doctors said that from the perspective of modern medicine, martial arts kind of a tongue biting description killed immediately,christian louboutin, there is no scientific basis.
Bite tongue suicide usually Siegen and broken, usually because of unbearable pain and fainted.
Since larger vessels base of the tongue, and because of the tongue in the mouth,chapeau polo, easy to use pressure vessels, etc. Hemostasis, due to not stop the bleeding and died. Siegen and cutting tongue will break,outlet woolrich bologna, but was cut off the tongue so relatively painless smaller.
1. When people bite the tongue,peuterey donna, from the base of the tongue biting (the root of that part of the mouth), the rest will be blocked windpipe, suffocating death.
2. The tongue is rich in blood vessels, bleeding to death after biting tongue.
3. After biting tongue pain will make people temporarily lose your head, a relatively large amount of bleeding and oral secretions is likely to be caused by inhalation of the trachea choking and choking situation is further aggravated by hypoxia,gucci lunette de vue, do not rule out due to mechanical asphyxia and traumatic coma and possible cause of death.
Vascular very rich on the tongue,christian louboutin pas cher HOapa1a73a, once broken will bleeding occurred throughout the body ischemia. There are close to the tongue from the brain, so the above is also very rich nerve and directly controlled by the brain, once subjected to strong stimulation will directly stimulate the central nervous system,7ui0AU0mBd, resulting in central nervous system damage, leading to death.

Disclaimer: This article represents only the personal views, nothing to do with Phoenix. Its originality,rayban lunette de vue, as well as in the statements and content without the site confirmed on this article and in which all or part of the contents, text authenticity,chapeau chicago bulls, completeness, timeliness, without any guarantee or promise, the reader is for reference only, and please verify their own content.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|H5动漫资源论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 03:24 , Processed in 0.281228 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.