fxuhb69njib 发表于 2015-8-16 15:54:07

nike france bRas9dqlqb

Shunchang strange died 10 years sued also losing
□ reporter Guo Liang / Lin wind / map
黄世宁 Shunchang County,tiffany outlet milano, Fujian Province is the national junior high school biology teacher, these days, he as a civil dispute case accused agents around to collect evidence. It's all because of his uncle has died more than a decade, has now become the court hearing the case together with the accused, and sentenced lost.
When reporters yesterday saw 黄世宁, talking as he accused agents on January 12 this year in Nanping City Intermediate People's Court of thing,woolrich uomo usato sXOwawNI6O,moncler outlet, I feel very helpless: "A year ago I understand the law, just know that killing these principles to life for a life.
"
When the court ruling against
The defendant has died more than a decade
Shunchang County People's Court September 15, 2004 judgment before Michael (Huangshi Ning Qin Shushu) lost when Michael before his death in February 1994.
From the share of the verdict, the reporter learned that this actually was a less complicated civil disputes. Fubon case plaintiff Fujian Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Fubon company) claimed that: In 1998,chapeau nhl, a demolition contract, defendant Michael before the demolition, Fubon compensation,9l413Q0U57, while giving him a resettlement housing, a storefront. Michael picked out before resettlement housing, the poor do not pay the required price, therefore,hermes bracciali, Fubon companies require pay off the arrears before Michael and bear late payment penalty.
In the judgment,jordan noir, as well as "the plaintiffs before Michael legally summoned to appear in court without good reason refuses to participate in the proceedings" message.
The verdict is: Michael ago should enter into force 10 days after the judgment &#20184,coach occhiali da sole;清富 state companies resettlement housing and resettlement store price difference and assume 12 September 2001 five ten thousandths of daily fines for late payment to 2003 December 31 day,police occhiali da sole.
Bulletin newspaper subpoena
Is the only choice
"My uncle Michael died more than a decade ago,louboutin pigalle 4c8n56tF2s, how could the court in 2004 to go to court itAnd legally summoned just before the hearing in the People's Court News of the bulletin board." 黄世宁 he said.
On the matter, the reporter visited Shunchang County People's Court, director of the political department of the hospital, said the case was unable to summons the parties, the court is able to choose the way of public notice. "Michael is a former evicted, it is possible to not contact."
"Those of us evicted, and after Fubon signed demolition contract,dior occhiali da sole, gave Fubon company left a contact. August 27,juicy bracciali, 2001,escarpin louboutin occasion 1IRsGQJhD4,fedine tiffany, Fubon company by phone to my cousin Huang Shiming election room, how to When the court, it becomes a defendant unaccounted for, can only be summoned by the way People's Court News board notice it"黄世宁 he said.
It is understood that the People's Court News in Shunchang County, less than 10 parts,bvlgari bracelets, the majority in the court system.
黄世宁 said that in early 2005, he heard that the court has sentenced his uncle suffered a defeat,I1XUBSqjxL, only to go to court to get a verdict. "The original house demolished, the new house was not any to get,jordan pas cher, but also to pay tens of thousands of dollars,hogan uomo outlet, my aunt they were the one." Huang Shining said.
2004 verdict revoked
Currently the case reopened
VSC Political Office Director Liao said the court, in 2005 found that the defendant had before Michael died,louboutin soldes 2012, the hospital in April 2005 the case was a retrial,ceinture 2015 nouvelles arrivées, and to withdraw the 2004 share of the verdict.
July 2005, Shunchang County Court made civil judgment that: the trial of the case in accordance with the demands of the plaintiff, the defendant on trial is not the subject of proceedings careful review, that trials in absentia,oakley occhiali da sole vTORKWbKK2,louboutin chaussures soldes, and an announcement to have died years of trial the defendant served various legal instruments clearly inappropriate.
October 2006,escarpin louboutin pas cher, Fubon companies to Michael before his wife,maglie calcio,K5b7L30URB, son,new balance, etc. as a defendant, the Court of Appeal to Shunchang County,louboutin pas cher,asics gel lyte 3 pas cher OeO7f48sRE, the case resumed first instance. January 12, 2007, Nanping City Intermediate People's Court hearing on the case, the present case is in the second trial phase.
(Southeast Express)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: nike france bRas9dqlqb